Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Bucks
The definition of bucks, the meaning of the word Bucks:
Is bucks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A gymnastic horse without pommels and with one end elongated; used lengthwise for vaulting
- n. - A piece of paper money worth one dollar
- n. - United States author whose novels drew on her experiences as a missionary in China (1892-1973)
- n. - A framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- n. - Mature male of various mammals (especially deer or antelope)
- v. - To strive with determination
- v. - Resist
- v. - Move quickly and violently
- v. - Jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
Bucks is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bucks: B C K S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bucks:
10 words found using the letters in "Bucks"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words