Is bluff a Scrabble word?
Yes, bluff is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Bluff is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word bluff.
- Deceive an opponent by a bold bet on an inferior hand with the result that the opponent withdraws a winning hand
- Frighten someone by pretending to be stronger than one really is
- Very steep; having a prominent and almost vertical front
- Bluntly direct and outspoken but good-natured
- A high steep bank (usually formed by river erosion)
- Pretense that your position is stronger than it really is
- The act of bluffing in poker; deception by a false show of confidence in the strength of your cards
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bluff?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bluff:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'bluff'.
- S: bluffs