Is anteater a Scrabble word?
Yes, anteater is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Anteater is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word anteater.
- Toothless mammal of southern Africa and Asia having a body covered with horny scales and a long snout for feeding on ants and termites
- Any of several tropical American mammals of the family Myrmecophagidae which lack teeth and feed on ants and termites
- Nocturnal burrowing mammal of the grasslands of Africa that feeds on termites; sole extant representative of the order Tubulidentata
- Small Australian marsupial having long snout and strong claws for feeding on termites; nearly extinct
- A burrowing monotreme mammal covered with spines and having a long snout and claws for hunting ants and termites; native to New Guinea
- A burrowing monotreme mammal covered with spines and having a long snout and claws for hunting ants and termites; native to Australia
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in anteater?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to anteater:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'anteater'.