Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, analyses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
2. Break down into components or essential features
3. Make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features
4. Subject to psychoanalytic treatment
1. An investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
2. The abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
3. A form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed
4. The use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride' instead of `the bride's father'
5. A branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and series and integration and differentiation
6. A set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in analyses?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words