Is wild a Scrabble word?
Yes, wild is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Wild is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word wild.
- In an uncontrolled and rampant manner
- In a wild or undomesticated manner
- Marked by extreme lack of restraint or control
- In a natural state; not tamed or domesticated or cultivated
- In a state of extreme emotion
- Deviating widely from an intended course
- (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- Without a basis in reason or fact
- Talking or behaving irrationally
- Involving risk or danger
- Fanciful and unrealistic; foolish
- Located in a dismal or remote area; desolate
- Intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- Without civilizing influences
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- A wild primitive state untouched by civilization
- A wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wild?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wild:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wild'.