Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Whirls
The definition of whirls, the meaning of the word Whirls:
Is whirls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Confused movement
- n. - The shape of something rotating rapidly
- n. - A usually brief attempt
- n. - The act of rotating rapidly
- v. - Turn in a twisting or spinning motion
- v. - Cause to spin
- v. - Flow in a circular current, of liquids
- v. - Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- v. - Fly around
Whirls is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in whirls: H I L R S W
16 words found using the letters in "Whirls"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words