Is voice a Scrabble word?
Yes, voice is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Voice is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word voice.
- Give voice to
- Utter with vibrating vocal chords
- The distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech
- The sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
- A sound suggestive of a vocal utterance
- Expressing in coherent verbal form
- A means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated
- Something suggestive of speech in being a medium of expression
- (metonymy) a singer
- An advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
- The ability to speak
- (linguistics) the grammatical relation (active or passive) of the grammatical subject of a verb to the action that the verb denotes
- The melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in voice?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to voice:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'voice'.