Is screws a Scrabble word?
Yes, screws is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Screws is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word screws.
- Have sexual intercourse with
- Turn like a screw
- Cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion
- Tighten or fasten by means of screwing motions
- Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- Someone who guards prisoners
- A simple machine of the inclined-plane type consisting of a spirally threaded cylindrical rod that engages with a similarly threaded hole
- A propeller with several angled blades that rotates to push against water or air
- A fastener with a tapered threaded shank and a slotted head
- Slang for sexual intercourse
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in screws?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to screws:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'screws'.
- O: escrows