Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Reek
The definition of reek, the meaning of the word Reek:
Is reek a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- v. - Have an element suggestive (of something)
- v. - Smell badly and offensively
- v. - Be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- v. - Give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.
Reek is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in reek: E E K R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reek:
6 words found using the letters in "Reek"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words