Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Pepper
The definition of pepper, the meaning of the word Pepper:
Is pepper a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Climber having dark red berries (peppercorns) when fully ripe; southern India and Sri Lanka; naturalized in northern Burma and Assam
- n. - Any of various tropical plants of the genus Capsicum bearing peppers
- n. - Pungent seasoning from the berry of the common pepper plant of East India; use whole or ground
- n. - Sweet and hot varieties of fruits of plants of the genus Capsicum
- v. - Add pepper to
- v. - Attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
Pepper is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in pepper: E E P P P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pepper:
16 words found using the letters in "Pepper"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words