Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Muck
The definition of muck, the meaning of the word Muck:
Is muck a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any thick, viscous matter
- n. - Fecal matter of animals
- v. - Remove muck, clear away muck, as in a mine
- v. - Spread manure, as for fertilization
- v. - Soil with mud, muck, or mire
Muck is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in muck: C K M U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to muck:
3 words found using the letters in "Muck"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words