Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, major is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
1. Have as one's principal field of study
1. Of greater importance or stature or rank
2. Greater in scope or effect
3. Greater in number or size or amount
4. Of the field of academic study in which one concentrates or specializes
5. Of a scale or mode
6. Of greater seriousness or danger
7. Of full legal age
8. Of the elder of two boys with the same family name
1. A commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines; below lieutenant colonel and above captain
2. British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
3. A university student who is studying a particular field as the principal subject
4. The principal field of study of a student at a university
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in major?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words