Is major a Scrabble word?
Yes, major is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Major is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word major
The meaning of major
13 definitions of the word major.
- Have as one's principal field of study
- Of greater importance or stature or rank
- Greater in scope or effect
- Greater in number or size or amount
- Of the field of academic study in which one concentrates or specializes
- Of a scale or mode
- Of greater seriousness or danger
- Of full legal age
- Of the elder of two boys with the same family name
- A commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines; below lieutenant colonel and above captain
- British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
- A university student who is studying a particular field as the principal subject
- The principal field of study of a student at a university
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in major?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Major
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to major:
Unscramble the letters in major
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'major'.