Yes, lyric is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Lyric is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'lyric'.
- Write lyrics for (a song)
- Expressing deep emotion
- Used of a singer or singing voice that is light in volume and modest in range
- Relating to or being musical drama
- Of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses emotion (often in a songlike way)
- The text of a popular song or musical-comedy number
- A short poem of songlike quality
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lyric?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lyric:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lyric'.