Is gums a Scrabble word?
Yes, gums is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Gums is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word gums.
- Cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum
- Grind with the gums; chew without teeth and with great difficulty
- Become sticky
- Exude or form gum
- A preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
- The tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- Any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants; they are gelatinous when moist but harden on drying
- Cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- Wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- Any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gums?
2 Anagrams of Gums
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gums:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gums'.