Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Etched
The definition of etched, the meaning of the word Etched:
Is etched a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make an etching of
- v. - Cause to stand out or be clearly defined or visible
- v. - Carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- v. - Carve or cut a design or letters into
- v. - Selectively dissolve the surface of (a semiconductor or printed circuit) with a solvent, laser, or stream of electrons
- adj. - Cut or impressed into a surface
Etched is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in etched: C D E E H T
1 Anagram of Etched
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to etched:
25 words found using the letters in "Etched"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words