Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Drunk
The definition of drunk, the meaning of the word Drunk:
Is drunk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A chronic drinker
- n. - Someone who is intoxicated
- v. - Take in liquids
- v. - Consume alcohol
- v. - Propose a toast to
- v. - Be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to
- v. - Drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic
- adj. - Stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- adj. - As if under the influence of alcohol
Drunk is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in drunk: D K N R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drunk:
10 words found using the letters in "Drunk"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words