Is drums a Scrabble word?
Yes, drums is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Drums is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word drums.
- Make a rhythmic sound
- Play a percussion instrument
- Study intensively, as before an exam
- A musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
- The sound of a drum
- A bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
- A cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- A hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- Small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drums?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drums:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'drums'.