Is clinch a Scrabble word?
Yes, clinch is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Clinch is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word clinch.
- Secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
- Hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
- Hold in a tight grasp
- Embrace amorously
- Flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
- Settle conclusively
- (boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily
- A small slip noose made with seizing
- The flattened part of a nail or bolt or rivet
- A device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- A tight or amorous embrace
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in clinch?