Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, clinch is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
1. Secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
2. Hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
3. Hold in a tight grasp
4. Embrace amorously
5. Flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
6. Settle conclusively
1. (boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily
2. A small slip noose made with seizing
3. The flattened part of a nail or bolt or rivet
4. A device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
5. A tight or amorous embrace
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in clinch?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words