Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Civil
The definition of civil, the meaning of the word Civil:
Is civil a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Applying to ordinary citizens as contrasted with the military
- adj. - Not rude; marked by satisfactory (or especially minimal) adherence to social usages and sufficient but not noteworthy consideration for others
- adj. - Of or occurring within the state or between or among citizens of the state
- adj. - Of or relating to or befitting citizens as individuals
- adj. - (of divisions of time) legally recognized in ordinary affairs of life
- adj. - Of or in a condition of social order
Civil is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in civil: C I I L V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to civil:
1 word found using the letters in "Civil"
2 Letter Words