Is bugs a Scrabble word?
Yes, bugs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Bugs is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word bugs.
- Annoy persistently
- Tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- General term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- A fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- A small hidden microphone; for listening secretly
- Insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base; usually show incomplete metamorphosis
- A minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium); the term is not in technical use
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bugs?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bugs:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bugs'.