Synonyms of Cows
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Synonyms for Cows
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for cows:
- n. - Domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
- n. - Female of domestic cattle: "`moo-cow' is a child's term"
- n. - Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
- n. - A large unpleasant woman
- v. - Subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe; frighten (as with threats)