Is blocks a Scrabble word?
Yes, blocks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Blocks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
28 definitions of the word blocks.
- Render unsuitable for passage
- Hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of
- Stop from happening or developing
- Interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- Run on a block system
- Interrupt the normal function of by means of anesthesia
- Shut out from view or get in the way so as to hide from sight
- Stamp or emboss a title or design on a book with a block
- Block passage through
- Support, secure, or raise with a block
- Impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball)
- Be unable to remember
- Shape by using a block
- Shape into a block or blocks
- Prohibit the conversion or use of (assets)
- A solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides)
- A rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings
- A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- A number or quantity of related things dealt with as a unit
- Housing in a large building that is divided into separate units
- (computer science) a sector or group of sectors that function as the smallest data unit permitted
- An inability to remember or think of something you normally can do; often caused by emotional tension
- A simple machine consisting of a wheel with a groove in which a rope can run to change the direction or point of application of a force applied to the rope
- A metal casting containing the cylinders and cooling ducts of an engine
- An obstruction in a pipe or tube
- A platform from which an auctioneer sells
- The act of obstructing or deflecting someone's movements