Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of No
The definition of no, the meaning of the word No:
Is no a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A negative
- n. - A radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known
- adj. - Quantifier; used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of
- adv. - Referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present
- adv. - Not in any degree or manner; not at all
- adv. - Used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement
No is worth 2 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
There are 2 letters in no: N O
1 Anagram of No
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to no:
1 word found using the letters in "No"
2 Letter Words