Is picks a Scrabble word?
Yes, picks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Picks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word picks.
- Select carefully from a group
- Look for and gather
- Harass with constant criticism
- Remove in small bits
- Remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- Pilfer or rob
- Pay for something
- Pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- Attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example
- Hit lightly with a picking motion
- Eat intermittently; take small bites of
- The person or thing chosen or selected
- The quantity of a crop that is harvested
- The best people or things in a group
- The yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
- A small thin device (of metal or plastic or ivory) used to pluck a stringed instrument
- A thin sharp implement used for removing unwanted material
- A heavy iron tool with a wooden handle and a curved head that is pointed on both ends
- A basketball maneuver; obstructing an opponent with one's body
- The act of choosing or selecting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in picks?
1 Anagram of Picks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to picks:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'picks'.