Is wants a Scrabble word?
Yes, wants is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Wants is a valid Scrabble word.
Wants is a word starting with w ending with s. Check our list of words starting with w ending with s.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word wants.
- Feel or have a desire for; want strongly
- Have need of
- Hunt or look for; want for a particular reason
- Wish or demand the presence of
- Be without, lack; be deficient in
- A state of extreme poverty
- The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
- Anything that is necessary but lacking
- A specific feeling of desire
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wants?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wants:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wants'.