Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sung
The definition of sung, the meaning of the word Sung:
Is sung a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The imperial dynasty of China from 960 to 1279; noted for art and literature and philosophy
- v. - Deliver by singing
- v. - Produce tones with the voice
- v. - To make melodious sounds
- v. - Make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- v. - Divulge confidential information or secrets
Sung is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sung: G N S U
3 Anagrams of Sung
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sung:
11 words found using the letters in "Sung"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words