Is lewis a Scrabble word?
Yes, lewis is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Lewis is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word lewis.
- United States rock star singer and pianist (born in 1935)
- United States athlete who won gold medals at the Olympics for his skill in sprinting and jumping (born in 1961)
- United States explorer and soldier who lead led an expedition from St. Louis to the mouth of the Columbia River (1774-1809)
- United States labor leader who was president of the United Mine Workers of America from 1920 to 1960 and president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations from 1935 to 1940 (1880-1969)
- United States novelist who satirized middle-class America in his novel Main Street (1885-1951)
- English critic and novelist; author of theological works and of books for children (1898-1963)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lewis?
2 Anagrams of Lewis
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lewis:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lewis'.