Is recesses a Scrabble word?
Yes, recesses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Recesses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word recesses.
- Put into a recess
- Make a recess in
- Close at the end of a session
- A state of abeyance or suspended business
- A small concavity
- An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
- An enclosure that is set back or indented
- A pause from doing something (as work)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in recesses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to recesses:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'recesses'.